Saturday, January 10, 2015

Infinity Unboxing Project Update...........

01.30.15 Update:  My camera made it home and I will start filming the remaining parts of the Infinity unboxing tonight.  Stay tuned.


Infinity: Operation IceStorm unboxing video project update:  I have some good news and bad news. The good news is I finished shooting 5/6ths of the unboxing video for infinity. The bad news is that my camera started to wig out right before the last sequence. I had to mail the camera to Panasonic today so it can be repaired. I understand this could take a few weeks. I was hoping to post my newest video this week but that is not going to happen now. I will take my time editing the footage I have and finish as soon as I receive my camera back.Thanks for understanding.





















Follow the below link if you are interested in reading about the details of Infinity: Operation Ice Storm.

http://infinitythegame.com/store/articulo.php?o=3&b=Infinity:OperationIcestorm&id=2344

No comments:

Post a Comment