Friday, March 13, 2015

Ninja Turtles or Not Ninja Turtles........You be the judge!

I found an article on Beasts of War pertaining to a new line of miniatures in Europe.  These models seem to be inspired by the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!  


Of course Greebo can't sell them by calling them "The Ninja Turtles" but they sure did skirt around that issue.  They are being called, "Tartalar, Wartart and Villains collection."

Here are the images of the models I will be adding to my gaming closet and their proposed names. You know their real names so there is no need for me to list those.

 Shiju, the blade master

 Wartart with Sai

 Wartart with Bo

 Wartart with Katana

 Wartart with Nunchaku

Yosu, the rat master

I am considering giving these models a paint job that makes them look like a black and white comic book and then coloring just their masks.  I may use red for each turtle like they did in the original comics.  I can't wait to receive these minis and put them to good use within all of my games.  The Shredder, oh I meant to say, Shiju, the blade master is my favorite!

Here are more detailed photos of each of the above models:







No comments:

Post a Comment